Sunday 22 February 2009

My warm and happy place

It's not on here.
It's not photography, well, part of it is I guess.
It's not entering photography contests.
It's not with my internet friends (sorry).
It's right here in front of my nose!

Spending time with my children AGAIN!

It's so wonderful just to watch them having a good time and capture those moments.

Watching them party together...



play together and decorate biscuits together...



My warm and happy place is with my family :o)
Where's yours?

2 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Am totally with you on this Ali!!! :)

Ali said...

Thanks Laura.
I even made them some playdough which they have played with EVERY day since I made it. It's so easy and cheap to make, it keeps them quiet for hours and hours!
Beauty part is if it get's in your carpets it just scrapes out with a knife.
Happy days all round :o)

About Me

My photo
Alison Greenwood LRPS is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. Alison Greenwood LRPS is a professional, on location portrait photographer based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire, UK. Covering Preston, Blackpool, Lytham, St Annes, Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Garstang, Over Wyre and surrounding areas. Alison Greenwood, Alison Greenwood Photography, Blackpool Photographer, Lancashire Photographer, on-location photographer, Lancashire Maternity photographer, Blackpool Maternity photographer, Lytham St Annes Maternity photographer, Lancashire newborn photographer, Lancashire baby photographer, Blackpool baby Photographer, Lytham St Annes baby photographer, Lytham St Annes childrens photographer, Lytham St Annes family photographer, Lytham St Annes Prom Photographer, Lytham St Annes wedding Photographer, Blackpool Wedding photographer, Blackpool Boudoir photographer, Lytham St Annes Boudoir Photographer, Lancashire Boudoir photographer, Band photographer, album cover