Friday 9 July 2010

Oh dear!!!

I've fallen behind so badly, I don't think I will post all my pictures from the last half of June and the first half of July.
In fact, I have been so bad at keeping up with posting, I think I will just post a favourite as and when I get it.
I just can't keep it up anymore. I am so busy with life in general and photography projects.
I hope you enjoy my favourites.


23rd June 2010




26th June 2010






30th June 2010
A picture taken on my hubby's new phone. The Nexus One.



... and my friend had her baby on the 25th June. So, I took some pictures for her :D




3rd July 2010
We went to a farm show and hubby spotted this man with an extremely old camera. I was cheeky enough to approach him and ask if he minded if I took his picture :D



... we also saw some birds of prey at the show




9th July 2010
... and this eveing I had some fun with the kids bubble machine. I DID buy it for the kids...HONEST!!! lol

4 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

I always enjoy your work! You are so talented and creative!

Ali said...

Thank you Candy.
I'm still not sure I have found what I REALLY love to do. ANYTHING photography related I think lol.
I just love it all!

Ray T said...

Hello Allison, your work is always a pleasure to view. You have a real talent of capturing the moments well. Keep it up and post when you get time in your busy life. Take care.... Ray

Ali said...

I think the Summer holidays have also put a strain on me posting for the 6 weeks that the kids have been at home from school.
I have still been trying to take a picture as and when I have had time though.
Thank you for stopping by Ray and for taking the time to comment.
Take care
Ali

About Me

My photo
Alison Greenwood LRPS is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. Alison Greenwood LRPS is a professional, on location portrait photographer based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire, UK. Covering Preston, Blackpool, Lytham, St Annes, Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Garstang, Over Wyre and surrounding areas. Alison Greenwood, Alison Greenwood Photography, Blackpool Photographer, Lancashire Photographer, on-location photographer, Lancashire Maternity photographer, Blackpool Maternity photographer, Lytham St Annes Maternity photographer, Lancashire newborn photographer, Lancashire baby photographer, Blackpool baby Photographer, Lytham St Annes baby photographer, Lytham St Annes childrens photographer, Lytham St Annes family photographer, Lytham St Annes Prom Photographer, Lytham St Annes wedding Photographer, Blackpool Wedding photographer, Blackpool Boudoir photographer, Lytham St Annes Boudoir Photographer, Lancashire Boudoir photographer, Band photographer, album cover