Tuesday 30 March 2010

Wow! It's so easy to get behind!

Day 87 - Sunday, 28th March

My picture of the day for Sunday has to be this one because I spent the WHOLE day with SOME of the people I love

Missing my other babies BADLY

I love you all!!! xxxxxxxx



Oh yeah! And guess who fell in the mud?! lol



Wow! There was a lovely view up here! hehe





Day 88 - Monday, 29th March

Not a very cheerful picture for Monday. Possibly reflecting my mood I guess. Well, that and making use of my dead flowers lol





Day 89 - 30th March

My baby girl created a Ladybird Egg for the Easter Egg competition at her school.



And my 11 year old daughter created a Queen Bee Egg for the Easter Egg competition at her school



(Check out that stinger! aka a sharpened pencil tip hehe)

1 comment:

Picture Perfect said...

Love these and love seeing your muddy self!

About Me

My photo
Alison Greenwood LRPS is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. Alison Greenwood LRPS is a professional, on location portrait photographer based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire, UK. Covering Preston, Blackpool, Lytham, St Annes, Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Garstang, Over Wyre and surrounding areas. Alison Greenwood, Alison Greenwood Photography, Blackpool Photographer, Lancashire Photographer, on-location photographer, Lancashire Maternity photographer, Blackpool Maternity photographer, Lytham St Annes Maternity photographer, Lancashire newborn photographer, Lancashire baby photographer, Blackpool baby Photographer, Lytham St Annes baby photographer, Lytham St Annes childrens photographer, Lytham St Annes family photographer, Lytham St Annes Prom Photographer, Lytham St Annes wedding Photographer, Blackpool Wedding photographer, Blackpool Boudoir photographer, Lytham St Annes Boudoir Photographer, Lancashire Boudoir photographer, Band photographer, album cover