Friday 28 August 2009

A Wedding!

On the 8th of August I shot the most perfect wedding. The Bride wasn't nervous at all.
She was very excited and had so many ideas of her own.
Here are a few of my favourites from the day :o)

I asked the Bride if she could have the rings before the wedding so I could get a few detailed shots of them.



Her Bouquet was simple but absolutely breathtaking. With tiny gems in the centre of her cream Roses. Wow!





I just love how they are both looking down but facing each other here, and the confetti in her hair adds such a sweet touch.



The Bride wanted the Hotel's water feature in her photographs, how could I say no?!
While we were at the water feature, I spotted a huge rock.
My goodness they look so hot on that rock don't they?!
I LOVE IT!



One of the last shots I got of the Bride just before they were called into dinner.
So beautiful!



Their cake was stunning!



I am so pleased I captured this fun shot of Mum hiding a Beer under her hat haha.
It just makes me smile everytime I look at it.
Doesn't she looking amazing!



And, as an extra special touch to their wedding album, I shot the moon on the night of their wedding.
I'm such a romantic :o)

5 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

You did an amazing job on this wedding Ali! The one of the bride sitting by the window took my breath away!

Ali said...

Oh thank you so much D :o)
That means so much to me.x

Ali said...

http://www.sherrybolesblog.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Those wedding images are WONDERFUL! Your window light images are always
amazing...and the bride image is no exception!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Ali!! And that shot of the moon, wow!! :) Hayley

Ali said...

Thank you Hayley.x

About Me

My photo
Alison Greenwood LRPS is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. Alison Greenwood LRPS is a professional, on location portrait photographer based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire, UK. Covering Preston, Blackpool, Lytham, St Annes, Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Garstang, Over Wyre and surrounding areas. Alison Greenwood, Alison Greenwood Photography, Blackpool Photographer, Lancashire Photographer, on-location photographer, Lancashire Maternity photographer, Blackpool Maternity photographer, Lytham St Annes Maternity photographer, Lancashire newborn photographer, Lancashire baby photographer, Blackpool baby Photographer, Lytham St Annes baby photographer, Lytham St Annes childrens photographer, Lytham St Annes family photographer, Lytham St Annes Prom Photographer, Lytham St Annes wedding Photographer, Blackpool Wedding photographer, Blackpool Boudoir photographer, Lytham St Annes Boudoir Photographer, Lancashire Boudoir photographer, Band photographer, album cover