Sunday 7 June 2009

Sports Day

My Son's Sports Day was this week. So, off I went with my camera in hand.
I was in my element getting close ups of my son's face while he was racing. He has such a big smile when he runs.

He spotted me as he ran past. So sweet!



He receives a sticker for 3rd place...



...and jogs away with such a proud smile on his face! Almost looking like a footballer who has just scored the winning goal. Bless him!



I caught sight of my daughter on a mound of grass and had to grab whatever shots I could. She looked so beautiful with the sunlight and breeze in her hair.



I sent a slideshow of the pictures to the school.
The kids loved it and so did the Teachers.
I seemed to be the talk of the school, with Teachers approaching me, praising me about the shots I got, which lifted my spirits to unbelievable heights.
I walked away from the school with a big smile on my face :o)

I hope you are having a positive and happy day too!

2 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

What a precious moment you captured when he saw you on the sidelines. Such a sweet face, full of joy and innocence. (And adoration for his mum.)
Thanks for sharing bits and pieces of your family w/the world!

Anonymous said...

Omgosh!
That first shot!! He's soooo stinkin' cute!!!
I love that one! ha ha
~cheryl

About Me

My photo
Alison Greenwood LRPS is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. Alison Greenwood LRPS is a professional, on location portrait photographer based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire, UK. Covering Preston, Blackpool, Lytham, St Annes, Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Garstang, Over Wyre and surrounding areas. Alison Greenwood, Alison Greenwood Photography, Blackpool Photographer, Lancashire Photographer, on-location photographer, Lancashire Maternity photographer, Blackpool Maternity photographer, Lytham St Annes Maternity photographer, Lancashire newborn photographer, Lancashire baby photographer, Blackpool baby Photographer, Lytham St Annes baby photographer, Lytham St Annes childrens photographer, Lytham St Annes family photographer, Lytham St Annes Prom Photographer, Lytham St Annes wedding Photographer, Blackpool Wedding photographer, Blackpool Boudoir photographer, Lytham St Annes Boudoir Photographer, Lancashire Boudoir photographer, Band photographer, album cover