Sunday 5 April 2009

A 7 day Photo Frenzy!!!

I'm not sure how may people look at my blog but I thought I would share the pictures from a 7 day photo frenzy that I just completed on schedule!
The aim of it was to shoot a fresh picture every day on the day. The theme's were already set.
I am so proud of myself! I even suprised myself at how creative I got!

I didn't always use my big camera either. I used our point and shoot, a Canon SX 110IS, for a couple of the shots :o)


Day 1. March 30th 2009 - Temptation

"Naughty little Easter Bunny"






Day 2. March 31st 2009 - Moody BW

"Moody"





Day 3. April 1st 2009 - The Eyes have it

"Big Brown Eyes"






Day 4. April 2nd 2009 - Emotions

"Teenagers Turmoil"





Day 5. April 3rd 2009 - Love

"For the love of cookies" hehe





Day 6. April 4th 2009 - Still Life

"Victoria's Moon"





Day 7. April 5th 2009 - My creative choice

This Lifeboat Monument was erected in memory of the 27 lives that were lost trying to rescue another crew in December 1886.

LOVE how the afternoon sun was lighting the statue.
And he almost looks like he is posing for me doesn't he? :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

About Me

My photo
Alison Greenwood LRPS is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. Alison Greenwood LRPS is a professional, on location portrait photographer based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire, UK. Covering Preston, Blackpool, Lytham, St Annes, Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Garstang, Over Wyre and surrounding areas. Alison Greenwood, Alison Greenwood Photography, Blackpool Photographer, Lancashire Photographer, on-location photographer, Lancashire Maternity photographer, Blackpool Maternity photographer, Lytham St Annes Maternity photographer, Lancashire newborn photographer, Lancashire baby photographer, Blackpool baby Photographer, Lytham St Annes baby photographer, Lytham St Annes childrens photographer, Lytham St Annes family photographer, Lytham St Annes Prom Photographer, Lytham St Annes wedding Photographer, Blackpool Wedding photographer, Blackpool Boudoir photographer, Lytham St Annes Boudoir Photographer, Lancashire Boudoir photographer, Band photographer, album cover